The Kepoh Sign Says:

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

THINGS I LEARNT DURING CHINESE NEW YEAR...

-Year Of Dog. Supposedly my lunar year. Keep waiting for fabulous things to happen. So far, ok onli lah...mebbe becos not yeat birthday.Mebbe birthday come, luck oso come.

- Stress Bad - Holiday Good.

-Moving out from parents' house on Chinese New Year Bad. Ang pow become smaller. Guilt increase becos Chinese New Year is time of year where all Chinese become extra filial to parents.

- Friends come back from overseas Good. Extremely fabulous actually. Party much. Eat much. Gamble much.

- Found out am crap at gambling at anything except pokies. Put money, press button. Woohoo.

- Realise gym should not just be place to donate portion of salary. Should actually go.

- Harith Iskandar very funny man. Actor's Studio wonderful place.

- Fish very entertaining. Just got a tank. I look at the tank and i feel like god. very cheap thrill.

- Some Malaysians should lighten up..should strive to get sense of humour back. If not, life very scary. Can get heart attack and die.

- Realise friends are family one chooses. I intend to choose very carefully. (by the way, if im your friend then this is way overdue: love you babe/dude!)

- Pressure to get married suddenly increases when one graduates?WHYYYYYYYYYYY???is there a rule somewhere that once you get one piece of paper you gotta go out there and get another one???WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

if you had a choice between being incredibly famous and earning ok money or earning heaps of money while still maintaining your anonimity, which would you pick?

5 comments:

juan1252 said...

hey! can i get KC to do me a fish tank for my office??? i think i'd like to have one there

Sass O said...

getting married is highly overrated! haha....

so when will you?

Anonymous said...

really u know!

Anonymous said...

‘Dear Madam,

I am an olden young uncle living only with myself in
Bangaloru. Having seen your advertisement for marriage
purposes, I decided to press myself on you and hope
you will take me in nicely. I am a soiled son from
inside Karnataka. I am nice and big, six foot tall and
six inches long. My body is filled with hardness, as
because I am working hardly. I am playing hardly also.
Especially I like cricket and I am a good batter and I
am fast baller. Whenever I come running in for
balling, other batters start running. Everybody is
scared of my rapid balls that bounce a lot. I am very
nice man. I am always laughing loudly at everyone. I
am jolly. I am gay. Especially ladies, they are saying
I am nice and soft. I am always giving respect to the
ladies. I am always allowing ladies to get on top.
That is how nice I am.

I am not having any bad habits. I am not drinking and
I am not sucking tobacco or anything else. Every
morning I am going to the gym and I am pumping like
anything. Daily I am pumping and pumping. If you want
you can come and see how much I am pumping the dumb
belles in the gym. I am having a lot of money in my
pants and my pants is always open for you. I am such a
nice man, but still I am living with myself only. What
to do? So I am taking things into my own hands
everyday. That is why I am pressing myself on you, so
that you will come in my house and take my things into
your hand.

If you are marrying me madam, I am telling you, I will
be loving you very hard every day. In fact, I will
stop pumping dumb belles in the gym. If you are not
marrying me madam and not coming to me, I will press
you and press you until you come. So I am placing my
head between your nicely smelling feet and looking up
with lots of hope. I am waiting very badly for your
reply and I am stiff with anticipation.

Expecting soon,

Yours and only yours,’



(A thousand apologies! I’ve got more of this if you
are interested).

Anonymous said...

i wanna be rich and anonymous

but then... i am anonymous haha...

but the rich part... am getting there i hope... dag