The Kepoh Sign Says:

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

i'm so parched..

i havent had water supply in my home for the past 2 days..i woke up this morning..i couldnt brush my teeth, take a shower, wash my face or have my 2nd cup of coffee..let's not even get me started on taking a dump..

last night, i slept a total of 2 hours because the fucking emergency truck that supplied water to our building made such a ruckus pumping out water for other people..one question though..why the hell are people still pumping water at 3am in the morning?is it just kiasu-ism or are they insomniacs with nothing better to do?

to make things worse, i think my fish are mocking me..they swim in their tank of clear water just laughing up bubbles at me...wahliao..i think im starting to see a mirage...a beautiful island floating on evian, with waterfalls bubbling up perrier and about 6 hunky firemen dancing around a fire-hydrant (they're most probably gay)...hey, a girl can dream cant she?:P

annnyways..in between water rations, i made my way to the ever wonderful night market in ss2...that place never ceases to amaze me..i counted one tit-bit stall..i reckon he's got like 100 types of different snacks displayed there..can you imagine the clearing he's gotta do every night?after that i nearly tripped over a beggar, nearly got arrested for buying cds..NEARLY being the operative word cos the guy was so quick in hiding his wares that by the time the cops/mppj came it looked like me and vcd guy were just good friends lending money to one another...tee hee..it's amazing how calm he was when faced with stuff like that..he did all of it; hide the cds, put my cds in a bag, gave itto me, took my money, gave me change (and a discount) and lit a ciggarette all in less than a minute..which goes to show that brilliance in people can be displayed in the most unconventional ways..

by the way, i understand that by having a blog i am opening myself to all kinds of critism from people who have their own opinions on how to live life, but if i may..let me just give you a gentle reminder that if you think that this piece of electronic parchment sums me up then i suggest you stop reading blogs altogether and go meet some new people..in real life..and try to learn these words; pinch of salt, life is short, seize the day, sense of humour and UN-learn these words; presumption, assumption, rigidity..k? and then maybe you'll know a little bit about me..oh yeah, and the next time you wanna cross the line and ask me something asinine about my personal life just cos you feel you have the right, please remember this: ask a stupid question, you're gonna get a stupid answer..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so when am i getting my ss2 pasar malam date????
eeerrrrr.............

stefling said...

hahahahahaha...just went for lok-lok on monday..you shoulve come..:P..we berplan-plan for next week lah wantanot?:P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.