The Kepoh Sign Says:

Thursday, June 08, 2006

A Series of Unfortunate Events..

06-06-06 - The remade version of the Omen came out yesterday. Having that knowledge haunted the 5-year old in me because that Damien kid was scary-wei!!!Anyways, pushing that thought to the back of my mind, I decided to proceed along my day as per usual...and that's when everything started going wrong.

1. My MAC,my baby, my life...died..tried resusitating her but to no avail..3 years of photos, songs, work..GONE.

2. My car couldn't start. Sent it in to be serviced, the guys there told me my engine kong-kiawed. Had to change the engine.

3. My cedit card bill came in...enough said.

4. A heel broke off my favourite pair of shoes.

Crazy shit...with so much bad karma surrounding me i had to do something quick.
So, i bought her...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ladies n gentlemen..it is my esteemed pleasure to introduce you to Opium.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute...!!

Anonymous said...

eh eh..didnt know that yer mac was already 3 years old. got applecare also no use lah then

Anonymous said...

may Opium give u many highs to quell the not so nice days you had or may have.
ps. ive sent the list full o names to SPCA d!

stefling said...

siv: thanks!!she's killing me slowly..last night..total of 3 hours sleep..she kept wanting to play..should've gotten a cat.

ahjuan: yeah man..and its gonna cost me 5 to upgrade the hard disk..but i think they're trying to salvage my pics and tunes so fingers crossed!:P

pbf: thank you, thank you..for the kind wishes and even kinder act of helping to save the animals!hugs much!!coffee soon yes?:P

Anonymous said...

OMG, she's cute. Puppies'll need a couple of days at least to adjust to their new home (and their new tribe-mate hehe) so she'll probably settle down in a week or so.

Best of luck with her, I might be able to bring my own little baby back with me this Nov/Dec so they can be kissing cousins for a while!

Anonymous said...

i got a pair of sugar gliders.. and trust me.... they keep u up at night as well

stefling said...

priyster: :PPP...thanks much for the words of someone who's been there...it's good to know i'm not the only one at the mercy of pups!what breed do you have?

siv:sugar gliders??how incredibly amazingly gorgeous!!!!are they still alive?